Welcome to my blog story

ABOUT THE USE OF THIS BLOG

LET ME EXPLAIN THE PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG. WE WANT TO USE THIS BLOG TO WRITE A DIARY OF THE LIFE OF OUR NEWBORN BABY RAFAEL, WHENEVER THERE ARE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HIM. BECAUSE BLOGS NEED TO BE ACTIVE TO ATTRACT VISITORS, WE WILL ALSO WRITE AN OLD MAN LIFE STORY, WHICH IS THE LIFE STORY OF HIS GRANDFATHER. THIS OLD STORY CAN BE USED TO COMPARE IT WITH THE NEWBORN BABY STORY, YOU SEE TODAY THINGS CHANGE VERY QUICKLY AND IT COULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE. WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO PASTE LINKS LIKE BABY SONGS TO MAKE IT MORE BABY FRIENDLY.

The best way how to use this blog, just click on any links that you find in this blog.

AND IF YOU WANT TO VIEW THE ENTIRE BLOG, CLICK ON THIS LINK,

http://rafael-mo.blogspot.com.au

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Our lives learnings

WE ARE CANGING THIS BLOG NAME, WE ARE GOING TO CALL IT, NEW LIFE NEW HOPE. WE WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE SOME OF OUR OWN VIEWS IN GENERAL, BUT, AT THE SAME TIME WE WILL WRITE A DIARY ABOUT THIS NEW LIFE THAT HAS COME ALONG, AND NOW IS PART OF OUR FAMILY.
-
Welcome to our blog, New life new hope
and this post, Our life learnings should be passed on
-
Our life learnings should be passed on
-
We believe that there are good reasons to believe that what we have learned during our lives should be passed on to future generations. It is necessary to do that in order to improve the future generations, since it is accumulated knowledge that brings general improvement. So, this is just another one of our duty that need to be done from us, if we want to be good citizens.





Our life learnings should be passed on
Click edit above to add content to this empty capsule
As we have said at the beginning of this article, our duty as human beings is that we have to pass on what we have learned from life, for the betterment of future generations; now that we have said what the life duty of any man is, I have to start thinking what I could and should do to contribute to it; in order to achieve our own goal and do our own duty as a man and contribute our share, so that, we could improve what we have received from life and what we have learned during our own life, I believe that we need to make a record of our lives experience overall, and then perhaps we should try to see which way they could be used better.
In my case I believe that one of the best ways to achieve that is that I could write my own life story, in my life story I would try to say what the previous generation have taught me, and then, what I have learned myself during my life, and thus by writing my life story I would be passing on my knowledge for the benefit of future generations. You see, this is just another reason for writing, an old man life story as I intend to do already and then publish it in Hub Pages, I need also to write most of my life observation down and any other life experiences in such a way that they could be understood and would make sense to whosoever might read them.
In my life story I know already that some of my life happenings and observation would or could be felt a bit strange sometimes, especially those observations that have something to do with my psychological way of imaginary love life and other things of that nature, therefore I am warning my readers not to give too much weight to those observation whenever they come across and read them, if they don’t agree with them or they don’t understand them fully; you see, every one of us is different, so, we perceive those psychological things in a different way. I know also that some of my other life experiences and my life observations that I am going to write here or later on might seem a bit strange to some reader; but what can I do if life sometimes is a bit strange? I can do nothing about it, except to tell you the way it is and the way that I see it.
Anyhow, if I have to do my duty in order to improve what I have received from life, I am going to tell you my own life experiences to start with, even if they are going to be boring and seem strange at times, as I am sure that they are going to seem strange every now and then, so much so that one would think that they may be like a metamorphose. But, because a man has got to do what a man has got to do I am going and wanting to do it anyhow; so may God help me achieve that!
Anyhow now, let us go back to my resolve that I am/was going to write in my hub about, An old man life story, but then, at the same time I think that I might have said enough in this hub and therefore I will be starting to tell my story of an old man life story in my next hub that perhaps I could call, A man life journey, just because I need to give every hub a new name. See you soon my dear readers in my next article of my life story.
-------------------------------------------------
New life new hope
Our lives learnings
IS TO BE CONTINUED;
Next time with, A new beginning 
------------------------------ 
  Some personal and religious links: 

No comments: