Welcome to my blog story

ABOUT THE USE OF THIS BLOG

LET ME EXPLAIN THE PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG. WE WANT TO USE THIS BLOG TO WRITE A DIARY OF THE LIFE OF OUR NEWBORN BABY RAFAEL, WHENEVER THERE ARE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HIM. BECAUSE BLOGS NEED TO BE ACTIVE TO ATTRACT VISITORS, WE WILL ALSO WRITE AN OLD MAN LIFE STORY, WHICH IS THE LIFE STORY OF HIS GRANDFATHER. THIS OLD STORY CAN BE USED TO COMPARE IT WITH THE NEWBORN BABY STORY, YOU SEE TODAY THINGS CHANGE VERY QUICKLY AND IT COULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE. WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO PASTE LINKS LIKE BABY SONGS TO MAKE IT MORE BABY FRIENDLY.

The best way how to use this blog, just click on any links that you find in this blog.

AND IF YOU WANT TO VIEW THE ENTIRE BLOG, CLICK ON THIS LINK,

http://rafael-mo.blogspot.com.au

Monday, December 5, 2016

Another baby article

WE ARE CANGING THIS BLOG NAME, WE ARE GOING TO CALL IT, FOR BABY RAF. WE WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE SOME OF OUR OWN LIFE STORY, BECAUSE EVEN AN OLD LIFE STORY COULD BE COMPARED TO TODAY'S WAY OF LIFE. AT THE SAME TIME WE WILL TRY TO WRITE A DIARY ABOUT THIS NEW LIFE THAT HAS COME ALONG, AND NOW IS PART OF OUR FAMILY.
-
Welcome to our blog, for baby Raf
and this post, another baby article
-
Being a baby post, at this time of the year, it is only natural, to link to Christmas songs.

https://www.youtube.com/user/nurseryrhymesclub


Another baby article

Talking about baby, I should say that since this new baby was born, the entire family has changed for the better. We are all happy that he is growing well, so, there is something more to talk about among ourselves, instead of the old boring things. So, I would like to talk about this baby here again.

Anyhow, in the last few days I have noticed that this site called blogger, which is the site that we are using now for this post, it is not what it used to be, there seem to be some problems here, and therefore I wonder for how long it is going to last the way it is. So, I have decided to post this other post while I can and at the same time upload any new photos in this post.

I start thinking that I may have changed my old blog to this blog for nothing, because it might not last very long as I thought it would, but anyhow, let us write this post and post it before it is too late.

So, in this post I am going to post as many photos as I can of Rafael, so that I can keep the record going. These photos that have been taken for about 2 months.
------------------------------
-



Rafael just days old and below Rafael and the doctor
Rafael went shopping and mum bought a guitar for him. 










-


Baby at home on the lounge

The entire family wearing sun glasses 











Mum and baby at home taking a photo













-

Dad and baby setting in the shade




-
Hey dad!! keep that cat away from me!






Mother and baby, he is growing okay




When I have more photos will post another post. 
Dee you soon.   -----------------------------------
FOR BABY RAF
Another baby article
IS TO BE CONTINUED; 
Next time with, another post 
------------------------------ 

  Some personal links: 




No comments: