Welcome to my blog story

ABOUT THE USE OF THIS BLOG

LET ME EXPLAIN THE PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG. WE WANT TO USE THIS BLOG TO WRITE A DIARY OF THE LIFE OF OUR NEWBORN BABY RAFAEL, WHENEVER THERE ARE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HIM. BECAUSE BLOGS NEED TO BE ACTIVE TO ATTRACT VISITORS, WE WILL ALSO WRITE AN OLD MAN LIFE STORY, WHICH IS THE LIFE STORY OF HIS GRANDFATHER. THIS OLD STORY CAN BE USED TO COMPARE IT WITH THE NEWBORN BABY STORY, YOU SEE TODAY THINGS CHANGE VERY QUICKLY AND IT COULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE. WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO PASTE LINKS LIKE BABY SONGS TO MAKE IT MORE BABY FRIENDLY.

The best way how to use this blog, just click on any links that you find in this blog.

AND IF YOU WANT TO VIEW THE ENTIRE BLOG, CLICK ON THIS LINK,

http://rafael-mo.blogspot.com.au

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

A man life journey

WE ARE CANGING THIS BLOG NAME, WE ARE GOING TO CALL IT, FOR BABY RAF. WE WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE SOME OF OUR OWN LIFE STORY, BECAUSE EVEN AN OLD LIFE STORY COULD BE COMPARED TO TODAY'S WAY OF LIFE. AT THE SAME TIME WE WILL TRY TO WRITE A DIARY ABOUT THIS NEW LIFE THAT HAS COME ALONG, AND NOW IS PART OF OUR FAMILY.
-
Welcome to our blog, FOR BABY RAF
-

Story telling; some people are so good at telling you a story that the listener feels as if they see the event in front of their eyes













A man life journey

Dear readers, this post is the continuation of our last post, my life story; and also it is the continuation of our last article called; ‘An old man life story’, but we had to modify its name because every article needs to have a title of its own; having done that now let me welcome you to this article called a man life journey; ‘a man life journey’ is going to be the continuation of the story of my life of course, so you are all invited to read our articles as we have said before and you can browse and read these articles for as long as you like, because that is the reason that I am writing them.
We believe that we can tell you our life story, and we will tell our life story, because every one of us has a story to tell about our own life, we are not the only one to say that as you know, because there are people that are doing this very same thing; so we hope that our life story would be interesting enough for our readers. You see even very simple life stories sometimes could be interesting enough to hear, because they have their own merits, even if it is a simple life story, just like my life story. These are a couple of links that I found on the Internet to check them out and see, what other people think about this life story issues;
But, I have to say that I am not a scholar or a trained writer, therefore, here I may have some writing concerns because, as we have said already we are writing our own life story, now, because real life stories are usually boring, we hope that somehow we would be able to interest you without boring you too much, because I don’t want to embellish my life story at all if possible, as I am going to write my own life story just the way that I have lived it starting from when I was very young. Therefore, I hope that I would be able to write my life story clear enough for my readers to understand it easily, you see, today there is a great difference in life style, therefore it would be easy to misunderstand the situation, for this reason we need a good description that is able to highlight the difference between how life was then in those old times and how life is now; here I should add that this is very important to note for comparison sake, because this is one of the reason why I am writing my life story, since one would like to note between today life style and the old time life style, anyhow let us start telling you what we are going to tell you in my real life story.
Now, as I have said, I am writing about my life story; so, in order to keep my life story in a chronological order somehow I have to start from the time when I was born, which will be written in this same article here-under, under the subtitle name, the story of my life; but at this point of time, let us talk about how I plan to write my entire life story; you see, at this point of time I plan to write my life story in two parts, one part is going to be mainly about my young life, starting from when I was born, followed by my young life in our family farm in Southern Italy and all those things that were happening in those times in the farm and also in my native town of Genzano di Lucania, which is the town where I was born and our family farm was, of course as we go on telling you everything we can, I am also going to tell you the story or some of the history of my native town, because history of the place where one is born is also important to know; the second part is going to be about my life story in Australia, since I migrated to Australia in my early twenties, and I have lived in Australia ever since.
This second part of my life story will be dealing with lots of things and it will include several articles about buildings, like how DIY brickwork, masonry etc. Since I ended up working in the building industry in Brisbane Australia, while at the same time, I will be also telling you the great differences in buildings that I found between the old continent and Australia for a start; and then I will describe how many different building things were done in those times when I came to Australia and perhaps how these same things have progressed and how I progressed and became a bricklayer during the time that I have been working in Australia, and I have been working as a bricklayer most of my life; and when I was not bricklaying I was doing some other building work as well.
Anyhow, these things that I have mentioned above are the things that I would like to write about in my life story, and now, let us go back and start telling you my life story from the beginning.
------------------
Beginning my life story
Anyhow, let us start from the beginning to tell my life story, you see, this is the story of a simple man life journey, and I would like to point out that this article is only the beginning of an old man life story and there will be several articles written about this story; for this reason I am asking myself which is the best way to write my life story, so that I could interest you my readers to take a trip in the past with me, in the hope that I would be able to show you something that could interest you and you would accompany me happily in my life story journey.
You see, I would like to tell you my own life story for many reasons; because today I could say that I have reached a certain age that makes me an old man, so I wonder what could I show to my readers about my own life story that would make my life story interesting enough to read. Of course I could tell you easily about what my life is like today, which I can say that is not that exciting at all, because of some unfortunate happenings and illness in the family that seems to worry me so much these days; you see, to tell you the truth I am sorry to say that I happen to live with family members that are sick and require lots of attention, because this is not what you readers would like to hear, since telling sad story would only bring sadness to who hears the story; so, it would be better to go back to tell you my life story from the beginning just as it happened in the past with some happy and some not so happy happenings, I suppose it might be better for everybody, if I tell my life story this way.
Now, even though in my life story I have to say that I was struggling most times during my early life, so, it might not be a very happy story to hear for entertainment sake, at the same time I hope that my whole life story could or would be more interesting to hear, if the story that I am going to tell you now has already happened in the past, because even if there are sad stories being told, since they are passed already, they would not seem so sad anymore and they could be easily compared to today’s living to make the story more interesting anyhow; you see, this is what us old people do most of the time, we would like to compare today’s way of life to the ways that we have lived our own life.
Therefore, dear readers, while you are reading my life story try to compare the ways of living of those by gone days with the ways that we are living our lives today, because this would be one of the reasons why I am writing my life story; you see today when I see things done from the younger generation that do not agree with my own views, sometimes I would like to tell them the ways that things were done when I was young, therefore, I would start by saying; when I was young these things were not done this way and keep telling them what we did then. I hope you see what I mean. But now, let me start telling you the story of my life, as much as I can in a chronological way wherever I could.
Anyhow, I believe that this post is becoming too long for the average readers of today, so I will continue to tell you my life story, in our next post called, the story of my life.
See you soon.
-----------------------------------------------
FOR BABY RAF 
My life story 
IS TO BE CONTINUED; 
Next time with, THE STORY OF MY LIFE 
------------------------------ 


  Some personal links: 

No comments: