Welcome to my blog story

ABOUT THE USE OF THIS BLOG

LET ME EXPLAIN THE PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG. WE WANT TO USE THIS BLOG TO WRITE A DIARY OF THE LIFE OF OUR NEWBORN BABY RAFAEL, WHENEVER THERE ARE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HIM. BECAUSE BLOGS NEED TO BE ACTIVE TO ATTRACT VISITORS, WE WILL ALSO WRITE AN OLD MAN LIFE STORY, WHICH IS THE LIFE STORY OF HIS GRANDFATHER. THIS OLD STORY CAN BE USED TO COMPARE IT WITH THE NEWBORN BABY STORY, YOU SEE TODAY THINGS CHANGE VERY QUICKLY AND IT COULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE. WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO PASTE LINKS LIKE BABY SONGS TO MAKE IT MORE BABY FRIENDLY.

The best way how to use this blog, just click on any links that you find in this blog.

AND IF YOU WANT TO VIEW THE ENTIRE BLOG, CLICK ON THIS LINK,

http://rafael-mo.blogspot.com.au

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Some story concerns

WE ARE CANGING THIS BLOG NAME, WE ARE GOING TO CALL IT, BABY RAFAEL STORY. While we are posting Baby Rafael story, we will also post some grandpa life story, because even an old-man life story could be compared to todays' way of life.
-
Welcome to our blog, baby Rafael story
and this post, some story concerns
-
Whatever you do in life, brings with it concerns, when I was a kid I was looking after a small flock of sheep, and I was concerned. Today I am writing some posts on the internet, and I am concerned. In life there are always things that concerns us.
-





Some personal writing concerns
Dear readers, this post is the continuation of our last post, the story of my life. Today everything is changing very rapidly, because of all these changes, while I am trying to write my life story, I have become concerned how to set it up properly, but that is not all. Because I believe that I have missed to mention this small part of my life, which I believe that it is important to tell; as you might know most Italians are religious and most of them are Roman Catholic and so was also my family including myself, so I was born and baptized in a Roman Catholic Church just like everybody else in town of Genzano di Lucania, and this is how my life stared. I know that this is only the start of my life, which I have told you in this hub and I have a lot more to say, but unfortunately sometimes I am not allowed to do that, because of duplicate content in hub pages, just like what is following here under, that is why I am concerned about writing.
At this point of time I have become concerned that I am not going to be able to write my life story the way that I would have liked to write it, so let me explain the reasons why and the way that I feel. Now, since this hub is supposed to be mainly about my own life story, I would have liked to go back to talk about myself and my position in my family and those things that happen when one is born or just a toddler; but unfortunately again some of my life stories have been already published in blogger, therefore I cannot repeat them here because it will become duplicate content. So I say this to you, if you would like to know what I am talking about, you may have to read some of my blogs or my websites these are the links, http://menfranco.blogspot.com, http://frankmenchise.com and, http://manneedsgod.blogspot.com,
Of course, in this blogs there are many posts and pages, but what I am talking about here is the post called, my life struggles, which could be different from our next post, my life my struggles. You know I would like to tell you so many things and I will do that when I work out what I can publish here as I go on writing in blogger and Hub Pages. As you can see I am concerned about many things. Anyhow, I have to keep writing my posts, so, I say, see you soon in my next post, my life my struggles.
--------------------------------------------------
Baby Rafael story 
Some story concerns  
IS TO BE CONTINUED; 
Next time with, my life my struggles
------------------------------ 


  Some personal links:



No comments: